This section comprises of following subsections:
The Jamabandi subsection deals with auditing of the villages and talukas on the 31 st of July, i.e. at the end of Revenue Year. It also looks after the collection of the Government Taxes. Rainfall information of the district is also maintained by this subsection. This subsection also keeps track of barren villages. It maintains records of record of land (“Sat-Bara”). The work of this subsection goes as per the Proforma-A, and Proforma-B.
The Revenue subsection deals with allotment of lands for Government Offices, Private Cultivation, Constructions, Voluntary Organizations, etc. In rural areas, permission from the Grampanchayat is required for land allotment. For cultivation E-class land is allotted with priorities to Ex-servicemen, and landless persons.
The applications should be in the name of the Collector, or the S.D.O. or Tahasildar. Documents required are:
- N.O.C. from Grampanchayat/ Nagarpalika
- Map of the site
- Plan estimate
- Publicity report
- N.O.C. from Executive Engineer, M.S.E.B.
- N.O.C. from Executive Engineer, P.W.D.
- For Schools, Education Departments approval
- For Voluntary Organizations (Registered), N.O.C. from the concerned department
- For Govt. Offices, Applications from regional head are required.
- The land can be allotted without cost for applicants with no income source.
Nazul Land means a government waste Land within municipal area. The Nazul subsection deals with the lands which are not reserved for any specific purposes are given on temporary or permanent lease either for residential or commercial purpose. Disposal of these lands and maintenance of records is dealt with in this section.
For further information contact: District Revenue Officer, Office of the Collector, Amravati Ph. 2662025