Indira Gandhi Vruddha Bhumiheen Shetmajoor Anudan Yojana
This scheme is limited to rural areas. Under this scheme, the landless farm-labours are given Rs.250 per month for two months. Beneficiaries of the National old-age Pension scheme are eligible to apply for this scheme.
The amount is distributed four times a year that is of three months at a time on 15th May,15th August, 15th November, and 15th February.
- Age- For male applicants 65 years and for Female applicants 60 years.
- Beneficiary should be resident of Rural area.
- Should be landless.
- Should be Helpless.
- If beneficiary has son, he should NOT be able to look after the beneficiary.
- Certificate of Age.
- Certificate of Talathi showing the beneficiary is landless.
- 3 Passport size photographs.
BPL landless farm-labours