National Maternity Benefit Scheme
This scheme benefits pregnant women above 19 years.The financial assistance is limited to Rs. 500/- for her first two children.
- Pregnant woman should be above 19 years.
- Woman should be from B.P.L. family
- Financial assistance is limited to first two live children.
- Certificate of age.
- Income Certificate issued by Talathi / Gramsevak
- Certificate issued by Talathi/Gramsevak/Auxiliary nurse/Midwife or “Anganwadi” worker certifying this to be her first or second delivery.
BPL pregnant women above 19 years